IPhone- PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING!?

What are the pricing details? I read that with a 2yr contract, an 8gig iphone 3G costs 199. is that correct? also, what is the monthly fee? are there different options? I read $65 a month, but then I JUST read it was $30 for "consumers". not sure what all that means. please explain to me. i just would like all... show more What are the pricing details?
I read that with a 2yr contract, an 8gig iphone 3G costs 199.
is that correct?
also, what is the monthly fee? are there different options? I read $65 a month, but then I JUST read it was $30 for "consumers". not sure what all that means.
please explain to me. i just would like all the standard stuff + internet access, which i dont think can be escaped from what ive heard so far. you are automaticallycharged for internet once you buy the phone.
i dont know how much of that info is accurate, please tell me every detail you know about the pricing.

thanks in advance.