Yet another Pantech Duo 2, (C820) question(s)....?

I've asked lots of pantech duo/duo2 questions recently, BUT-- apparently, there have been NO updates for a few months now? which to me, seems unusual. When exactly can I expect an update? And will it be slow, steady leaks of info? Or a sudden 5-page article ex[plaining this new smartphone in great... show more I've asked lots of pantech duo/duo2 questions recently, BUT--

apparently, there have been NO updates for a few months now? which to me, seems unusual.
When exactly can I expect an update?
And will it be slow, steady leaks of info?
Or a sudden 5-page article ex[plaining this new smartphone in great detail?
Also, when can I expect an IMAGE update? I am extremely sick of seeing this black and white blueprint of this phone.
What NEW features should we be seeing that haven't been announced yet?
Any price info yet?
PLEASE tell me!
I've seen the projected release date to be October/November? but that was back in may/june. Has that changed? Will is still be released before Christmas?
I rreeeallyyy would love to know ANY info you have.
and please dont just give me a link, unless it has RECENT updates. I've seen all of the articles back from June and May talking about the Pantech C820 hitting the FCC; I would love NEW info.

THANKS for everything! :D