How close is the US to a revolution?

I was talking to a guy today while waiting to get my hair cut that brought this idea up. I thought I was the only one that was upset enough to think along these lines, but maybe there are a few others out there.

• Favorite Answer

Your nation is at the end!!!and globalization, that you have created, is at the end! you have created a precedent in the history giving the indipendence of kosovo!!! this because you always put your nose in foreign's affair!!! so all the ethnic groups in your country can declare independence like kosovo did!!! you are very ignorant in all from your government to the people!!! your government takes some decision without studing what it can cause in your nation!!! don't speak about irak because it's better!!! Europe to european and Italy to italian!!!

There are a lot of people that feel this way. Counting me along with them and it is really a powder keg and the next few months are going to be pretty interesting. People are getting tired of being trampled and used in this country and the numbers are constantly growing, so if something isn't done soon there will be and more than likely there will still be a revolution. I know for one I will be right there in with it because I am ex military and all of this is bullshit and I for one am tired of it. REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!

USA is the result of a revolution when 13 colonies united against Britian and made their constitution nearly 220 years ago.Since then there were many revolutions in many countries of the world, but America has not changed. USA has been democractic country for the last two centuries and people who think of a revolution is just dreaming; nothing will happen to america and americans; similar situations in the past has occured, but they have succeeded over it.

I think if a few more bad things happened we could really.....

Oh Hey! American Idol starts in a few weeks! Where's my remote?

Sheep don't revolt, and the vast majority of Americans today are docile, obedient sheep. This isn't 1776.

Revolution against what?!Not to kill any non americans?Not to be fat?Not to be selfish?

America need a wakeup call not a revolution!

Alot of people think we are close.