If the Government started going door to door to door to collect taxes, how long would you pay?

The point I'm making is that the government is spending tax dollars however they want to with no one stopping them.

Here is the real problem. The government already has our money. They spend it however they want. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to say "Hey Government, You can't spend that money". And even if you did, do you think they would listen? And if they told you they are listening do you "NOT" think that they would do it anyway?

I keep hearing all these talk shows and angry people get all up in arms about what is going on in this country, but WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT? Elect honest officials? Isn't that what we try to do in every election?

Please, someone give me a real answer as to what I (we) can do about any of this.

Favorite Answer

Protest the illegal spending of government money by informing the media.