PANTECH DUO 2 questions?

what are the LATEST and MOST RECENT updates on this phone? i have been wanting a duo for a while now, and i recently heard about the pantech duo 2. I saw the picture of the design, but have pictures of the phone itself been released yet? if not, when will they? and when will the phone itself be released?... show more what are the LATEST and MOST RECENT updates on this phone? i have been wanting a duo for a while now, and i recently heard about the pantech duo 2. I saw the picture of the design, but have pictures of the phone itself been released yet? if not, when will they? and when will the phone itself be released? unfortunately, im not at all a fan of the rounded edges resembling the helio ocean, but if i could see the phone itself, i'll be able to make my decision. i loved the first one, i just hope that the only changes from the 1st to the 2nd are positive ones or improvements/updates.

thanks.

and i would like an educated answer please. nothing that cant be backed up.

once again, thanks.
Update: Is it likely to be released before Christmas?