What do you call someone from Washington DC?

7 Answers

  • Adam
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    We're known as Washingtonians.

  • 1 decade ago

    Technically, Washingtonian. However, people from outside the DC area often refer to all residents of Metro DC as Washingtonians. People from the Metro area refer to DC proper as "The District" and its residents, simply, as "District residents."

    Source(s): Used to live in "The District."
  • 1 decade ago

    Washingtonians is correct, but often referred to as from "The District"

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Umm...a District of Colombian??

    I really don't know.

    Maybe a Washingtonian..

    I think I've heard that before..

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    City Slicker!

  • its really washingtonian but we say the DMV


  • 1 decade ago

    A person from Washington D.C...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.