Where can I find help with Christianity?

Although I have been going to church all my life (I'm Baptist but have been going to a Pentecostal church also) I haven't been baptised yet as I just don't feel quite ready. My mum has been baptised and is always there to answer my questions, etc, but I was wondering if there were any decent chat forums, etc where... show more Although I have been going to church all my life (I'm Baptist but have been going to a Pentecostal church also) I haven't been baptised yet as I just don't feel quite ready. My mum has been baptised and is always there to answer my questions, etc, but I was wondering if there were any decent chat forums, etc where I could speak to others about my faith?
Also, does anyone know any Bible Study groups in South Yorkshire?

Many thanks in advance and please, no time-wasters or spammers. This is a real question and I can't really be bothered with Atheists, etc trying to tell me that my faith isn't right!
Update: I'm not catholic (to the nunnery comment)

I've been reading my Bible and I already have about 12 pages of questions, I'm only onto Leviticus!
Update 2: Cowboy... What's the book about? I don't wanna read anything anti-christian... I read the Da Vinci Code and my Mum wasn't very happy... Also, I'm almost 20 now and I am rather worried that I will never get the "calling", I worry about whether God actually wants me, if He did, would He not... show more Cowboy... What's the book about? I don't wanna read anything anti-christian... I read the Da Vinci Code and my Mum wasn't very happy... Also, I'm almost 20 now and I am rather worried that I will never get the "calling", I worry about whether God actually wants me, if He did, would He not have told me by now?
Update 3: An update:- I have ordered "Evidence that Demands a Verdict" and will devour it as soon as it arrives. Another question (Really sorry, guys):- I don't pray as much as I ought to as I'm not quite sure what to say (as I think many people would feel) but I do understand the importance of it,... show more An update:- I have ordered "Evidence that Demands a Verdict" and will devour it as soon as it arrives.

Another question (Really sorry, guys):- I don't pray as much as I ought to as I'm not quite sure what to say (as I think many people would feel) but I do understand the importance of it, however, I just feel that I'm saying the same things every night (the thank yous, the sorrys and the questions) and He already knows what I'm going to say, I don't want Him to get bored (I know He won't, but it must be draining to hear the same thing every day!) What do other people pray about?