What business can i put up in the philippines?

I want something unique and in the same time in demand.

I would prefer a service type of business!

any suggestion what kind of service type of business i should put up?!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Coy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

If you are near a school, then the following would be ideal:

~ Photocopying center

~ Boarding house

~ Carenderia

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Depends on the business. Something small like a Internet cafe or sari store that you could leave to close TRUSTED relatives wouldnt be a bad idea. But any business that requires hiring more than 5 staff and large amounts of capital -, is something that i would be wary of Some of the horror stories that i have heard from some foreigners who have run a business in pi are incredible. Some foreigners have made some successes from it. But the amount of corruption and extortion to anyone that has money is what kills business in pi. Having money in pi is a curse.

• 1 decade ago

Have a starting capital of at least 50k US first..

You can try

dermatology clinic (you have to hire a dermatologist and trained clinicians)

driving school

accounting firm (just hire a very good sales person to get customers)

security services

internet cafe

coffee shops

• 1 decade ago

i'd open up a coffee shop which caters to middle class people..half of the place will be an internet cafe..where custumers can surf the internet or connect to the office in the comfortable and familiar environment of the neighbourhood..which offers hotspot wireless internet service through Wireless phones and laptops.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree the Laundry shop. That hand-washing thing has got to be gettin old. Just hope it won't put too many DH out of work.

• 1 decade ago

Id do this myself. How about gas stations where its easy access to motorcycles and lumber shops especially in provinces so they wont have to travel so far to buy it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you could consider a spa with massage / dermatology services

• how about a laundry shop? pest control company?

• pet shop and grooming... also pet hotel

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

illegal bookies,filipinos love horse racing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.