To all my wonderful contacts, will you help me?

I seem to have lost contact with my contacts! I am not getting any email from my Answers contacts, and I know they are submitting questions. Please connect with me again. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Hey Paul! I'm here! What is it exactly that you want to do? I'm going to e-mail you right now! Let me know if you get it!

We are still connected here on my end...just yahoo not emailing us when our contacts ask questions. They say they are working on fixing it...but it's a drag in the meantime trying to find everyone!

Yahoo is on the fritz ! I am experiencing the same dilemma in not receiving emails to alert me that my contacts have asked questions , do I know the answer.... ha ....

Everybody's going through it, many of us have sent complaints to Yahoo, called customer service and so on. And in typical Yahoo fashion absolutely nothing is done. I think they believe if they ignore a problem long enough, we'll just go away.

Ever see that commercial where the guys says "We need new customers, the one's we have just complain all the time!" That's Yahoo's attitude.

Source(s): BTW person-to-person emails are working, automatic notifications other than BA are not working.
  • Mike

I used to get e-mail notices whenever those in "my circle" asked questions and also whenever I received BEST ANSWER. I have not received either kind of e-mail in months now. Must be a Yahoo issue.

Still here but having the same problem too

We are still connected sweetie.

Hello dear Paul....you are still on my contact list..................♥ I love and miss seeing you.................I haven't seen you in what seems like ages.............where the ♥♥♥♥ have you been?