To all my wonderful contacts, will you help me?

I seem to have lost contact with my contacts! I am not getting any email from my Answers contacts, and I know they are submitting questions. Please connect with me again. Thanks.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey Paul! I'm here! What is it exactly that you want to do? I'm going to e-mail you right now! Let me know if you get it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We are still connected here on my end...just yahoo not emailing us when our contacts ask questions. They say they are working on fixing it...but it's a drag in the meantime trying to find everyone!

• 1 decade ago

Yahoo is on the fritz ! I am experiencing the same dilemma in not receiving emails to alert me that my contacts have asked questions , do I know the answer.... ha ....

• 1 decade ago

Everybody's going through it, many of us have sent complaints to Yahoo, called customer service and so on. And in typical Yahoo fashion absolutely nothing is done. I think they believe if they ignore a problem long enough, we'll just go away.

Ever see that commercial where the guys says "We need new customers, the one's we have just complain all the time!" That's Yahoo's attitude.

Source(s): BTW person-to-person emails are working, automatic notifications other than BA are not working.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I used to get e-mail notices whenever those in "my circle" asked questions and also whenever I received BEST ANSWER. I have not received either kind of e-mail in months now. Must be a Yahoo issue.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Still here but having the same problem too

• 1 decade ago

We are still connected sweetie.

• 1 decade ago

Hello dear Paul....you are still on my contact list..................♥ I love and miss seeing you.................I haven't seen you in what seems like ages.............where the ♥♥♥♥ have you been?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.