Filipino guy wants to go out with me, I'm black..will it work?

Hi! well this filipino guy likes me and wants to hang out and potentially go out. I have no problem dating out of my race but I know others do. Im black (but I am of mixed ethnicities from the Islands so people usually ask me what race I am). Are Filipino parents like alot of other Asian parents who will look... show more Hi! well this filipino guy likes me and wants to hang out and potentially go out. I have no problem dating out of my race but I know others do. Im black (but I am of mixed ethnicities from the Islands so people usually ask me what race I am). Are Filipino parents like alot of other Asian parents who will look down upon something like this. I don't really care what people think of me but I just don't want any drama if this becomes something serious. and i know race doesnt matter and as long as people love each other yada yada yada, but the truth is that it does matter for some people. So people with experience on this please answer! THanksssss!