Have you ever loved someone unconditionally?

Best Answer

with conditions never can be love, that will be deal. love always without conditions mate.

Yes.

You what is the oddest thing to me when it comes to unconditional love? My grandmother, of all people (I thought all grandparents were suppose to know unconditional love real well), was a conditional lover. It's very unfortunate for her because she now has Alzheimer's and Dementia...... and not many people who care to care about her.

I was one who fell short of the mark to receive any of her love..... it has left a bitter taste in my mouth (so-to-speak), although I still love her. But it also has taught me the importance of being able to love unconditionally and I don't take it for granted.

yes of course. you have to take the good with the bad. I mean, some things are unforgivable like cheating on your gf/bf. But as your love grows for someone, you learn to accept their shortcomings and see them as a whole.

I did but she left me without a word and told everyone else we broke up. Talk about being kicked in the nuts in a high schoolish way

Yes, I have...when I love someone, that's the only way I know how to love them.

i love someone unconditionally...one sided love ..... nd i can bet tht i'll love the person unconditionally no matter wht ..even after i die

yeap

i can only love unconditionally...

• Yes an need to get over it

Yes. My mother

yes, thats the only way to love...love is never conditional, you feel it, you give it without expecting any in return