Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ladies ..... If you were riding public transportation and ...............?

a guy that you never saw before, squeezed or pinched your bottom as you were exiting the Bus / Train what would you do???

1. Screem 2. Slap the @sshole 3. Yell for help 4. Kick him in his ( pals ) or ..... just how would you react ???

Best Answer

I would do what I did to the last guy who did that to me; marry him!

2

2

Now physical violence isn't really my style...even if i REALLY wanted to do it i wouldn't do something that would cause too much of a scene. I'd glare at him and then right before i got off I'd pinch him really hard in the arm with my nails digging REALLY deep into his skin...while smirking. Better than nothing. =)

confident and no. have been given under pressure by utilising some ladies on a bus. They needed me to sit down down next to them and asserting how i glance sturdy. A drug deal aswell. somebody have been given hit by utilising the bus (no significant injury). some demanding lady screaming on the bus driving force. no longer something different than that. I merely choose staring out the window as I wait to get to my quit.

I would pinch him back, then I would slap him and then I would let my husband Robert C. Reisig hit him.

number 4 definately

Well the last guy who tried that, I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into a brick wall...

2...

hmm.....

i'd prolly duck..

cause my daddy would come flying over my head to beat the ever livin' poo outta the guy...

yea bud. I'm a daddy's girl.

watch out. :)

lol!!