if you will go to Asia,which one will you chose?,Philippines,japan,Korea,Thailand,china,Malaysia,or Indonesia?

and why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I sure as hello wouldn't pick Korea as I've been there too many days aready. I might pick Philippines to see my relatives, but maybe Thailand for a great massage and some good food. 2 spicy please.

I'd have to bring my wife... she always wants to travel somewhere nice .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, definitely the Philippines cause its so beautiful with nice beaches, great culture, great food and nice people there. People there are really friendly and the air is pretty fresh too (nice and cool). The scenery is as beautiful as the people there. So its confirm the Philippines and hope to see you there soon.

• 1 decade ago

me? definitely Philippines :)

i can't explain all because this place has 7,000 ++ islands for pete's sake!!!

there are so much reasons why to visit the Philippines. here are just SOME:

very hospitable and friendly people ( they make you feel like you're home )

this country is emerging as an adventurer's destination like surfing in Siargao ( surfing here is comparable to the BEST waves in the WORLD ) or some amazing water rapids or mountain biking OR deep sea diving ( it's so amazing to dive here because you will always see colorful coral reefs and colorful fishes ) and more....

expect the unexpected wonderful adventures here in the Philippines.

country blessed with abundant forests, marine life and more

the Philippines has some of the BEST BARGAINS in Asia that are comparable to bargains in Hong Kong & Singapore

diverse culture. from the north of the philippines all the way to the south, expect the unexpected colors and smiles that our citizens have :)

world class shopping ( most of these world-class malls are in the capital city of Metro Manila )

F.Y.I. The Philippines is a tourist hot spot in Asia :D

Many foreign tourists, young or old, love our delicious delicacies. Even some return to this country to have a taste again :) ( i'm not exagerrating, okay? )

white sand beaches ( esp. BORACAY, one of best beaches in the WORLD , named Asia's best beach )

crystal clear waters

luxurious city getaways such as Tagaytay ( a place above the mountains, provides a good view of the Taal volcano, the smallest active volcano in the world ( a lake above a lake. do u get it? :> ) where forests,grassland and colorful flowers bloom everywhere ( yes, many people, whether foreign or local put up their retiring houses here ).

there is much much much more in store for you in this 7,107-island-country. i 100% promise you will enjoy this tropical paradise.

===========================================

don't worry about language in the Philippines. All Filipinos speak English ;)

The Philippines is the 3rd largest English-speaking nation in the world.

Want proof? watch this 20 second commercial ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X04ZCNQ3DOo

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

===========================================

i have a tip: type WOW Philippines in Youtube if you have spare time ;) check out some commercials by our Department of Tourism ;)

click on these commercials: ( i recommend you click on these to give you more information about The Philippines )

This is the latest commercial about tourism in the Philippines. This commercial shows how hospitable the Filipinos are and how beautiful the country is ( this is one of my most favorite commercials :D ) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laui7-IA3pA

Youtube thumbnail

This is a 30 second version of the commercial above ( this was shown on Christmas ) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSXQygouhX4

Youtube thumbnail

&NR=1

This 5 minute video ( by the Department of Tourism ) gives you a summary and how beautiful the Philippines, Your Home in Asia, is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QgTdk6fLAk

Youtube thumbnail

This is a 30-second commercial shown in Europe once showing the beauty of the country:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BJ_hbj306M

Youtube thumbnail

Want a combination of all the tourism commercials in the Philippines? Don't worry, this video is just 2 minutes and 30 seconds long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8MshzZwizg

Youtube thumbnail

Want to see a definitely world-class commercial of the SM Mall of Asia,3rd largest mall in the world? Click here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLZr4zMxsqE

Youtube thumbnail

Hope you choose Philippines. Every tourist in this country has his or her own story here. Because wherever you go here, this country is 7,107 islands beyong the usual ;)

• 1 decade ago

i think it'll be in the Philippines, because it has a lot of beautiful spots there and the people there are so hospitable. actually some of its great sceneries are their entries in the new 7 wonders of nature... so great! hope youll have time to visit that country... you can visit the site of the new 7 wonders to see some of the sots i'm telling you... www.new7wonders.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

definitely Philippines.. since everyone knows how to speak english, and everyone has a great smile :) thou its kinda hard to travel around the country since it is an archipelago..u need to take a plane or a ferry in each every destination u want to visit... great places to visit...

Bohol (Chocolate Hills, Tarsier Sanctuary and Panglao island)

Banue Rice Terraces (a Unesco Heritage)

Puerto Princesa (Underground River, Honda Bay)

• briola
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Indonesians are very racist, particularly to those who're black, chinese language, and so on. The Balinese have many undesirable issues to assert with regards to the Javanese. The Sasak slag the Balinese. The Javanese make derogatory comments approximately human beings from Sumatra. It in no way ends. they regularly positioned up with us white monkeys because of the fact they think of we are loaded with funds, which ability a skill source of income for them. certainly, they're going to positioned up with virtually all human beings if it ability a skill source of income. yet as quickly as the money runs out............... There are additionally Indonesian Muslims which will actually disinfect their domicile after a non-believer leaves. human beings like that even have particular cups, plates and forks set aside for non-believers to apply whilst they're vacationing. do not have confidence me? Come stay right here for some years. Even my Indonesian acquaintances that I certainly have prevalent for numerous years unexpectedly come out with very racist comments that particularly ask your self me. they seem to think of this isn't any huge deal and could try to justify their racism with fully stupid reasoning that a 2 twelve months outdated ought to pull aside on the seams. That being pronounced, my very very own mom makes nasty comments approximately 'orientals' and such. no count number who this is coming from, racism sucks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've been to all three. I'd go back to Thailand as I have friends there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.