Lady keeps hassling me about picking up after my dog even though I do?

I usually walk my dog around the block to get all his business out. But on the opposite side of my block, there's this lady that keeps hassling me for leaving dog crap on her lawn. But the thing is, when she sees me, she SEES the plastic bag in my hand! Sometimes she even sees me picking up after my dog! ... show more I usually walk my dog around the block to get all his business out. But on the opposite side of my block, there's this lady that keeps hassling me for leaving dog crap on her lawn. But the thing is, when she sees me, she SEES the plastic bag in my hand! Sometimes she even sees me picking up after my dog! Yet still, she has to come up to me and give me a lecture about how her kids will pick up the turds and all this other mess.

I've tried explaining to her that there are several other dogs in the area, and several other people who do NOT pick up after their animals--and that it wasn't me. I even showed her my poop-filled bags one time! She just doesn't get it!

So I stopped walking my dog over there. But I swear to you, while I'm walking my dog (on MY side of the block) the woman drives her van by and spies on me! She pretends like she's just passing through, but she'll pause an extra minute at the intersections and just LOOK. do.Ob

LOL what on earth! What's up with that?