Very Mad Can't Play the Nintendo Wii I exceed the weight Limt!?

Please don't write something stupid. I already know, I'm Over weight and/or Fat. My family and I bought the Wii Fit. We were so excited about getting it Tying it out. We never knew there was a weight limit tell we got the box. We are a very active family, Who are working to lose MORE weight. I'm... show more Please don't write something stupid. I already know, I'm Over weight and/or Fat.

My family and I bought the Wii Fit. We were so excited about getting it Tying it out. We never knew there was a weight limit tell we got the box.

We are a very active family, Who are working to lose MORE weight. I'm very upset that me and my father in law can't use this

I'm 5'8 and around 350 lbs
my father in law is 6'5 and around 365 lbs
The Wii weight limit is 330
is anyone as mad as I am? Were to I write Nintendo?
My father and I are very disappointed. We are activity trying to lose weight and have mad a large life style change and we were hoping we could use the Wii Fit as another tool.
grrrrrrrrr
Update: My husband work's for cable company and is up and down on latter's for 10 to 14 hours a day. I work for a local child care center working with eight two year olds, We are active in our local church and visit the YMCA 4 to 6 times a week. Don't judge me.
Update 2: thanks red
Update 3: We put the Wii Fit on hold We did not know about it. However now that we know it is on the box when my husband brought it tho the door.

Were trying to lose weight. And we will not take the Wii fit back because someday we will play it for fun. I was just wondering if anyone else is as angry as we are.
Update 4: Thank You Berry and Frank! It won't let you play it if your over the max weight. I will be losing more and more weight. I have lost 49 lbs so far since my son has been born 8 months ago. Just trying to lose it slow and healthy. This is our family's new lifestyle. Just kinda sad. I would not mind... show more Thank You Berry and Frank!

It won't let you play it if your over the max weight.

I will be losing more and more weight. I have lost 49 lbs so far since my son has been born 8 months ago. Just trying to lose it slow and healthy. This is our family's new lifestyle.

Just kinda sad. I would not mind paying more or extra. I also would not mind them taking the warranty off of our WII Fit. How ever I know America will. Just wish they cold make a expressions, for my father in law who is mostly muscle

I guess I'm the only person with this problem.
thanks for trying tho