Do you believe in devine intervention.?..a higher power helping in a time of crisis?

• Rick
    Best Answer

divine intervention. Most certainly. Absolutely. And I don't only think so, I know so. This higher power is God Almighty as revealed in the Bible. You can read about Him, and then ask Him to come into your life so you can have abundant eternal life.

Absolutely- without a doubt! Yes, I do believe in this. When down and troubled, I often Pray to God, and hand it over to Him. He has led ppl into my life at times of crisis. He has placed ppl in my path of life @ the times I need them most. I prayed to Him when my life was in shambles over 6 years ago. Long story short, I have been clean and sober since. I give God all the credit, and take accountability for my own shortcomings. In return for His devine intervention, I now spend time helping others help themselves. Those in crisis need positive ppl surrounding them. The cycle continues. I truly believe a Higher Power has led me to those ppl who need the intervention required to help pull them through the muck of their lives. God is a driving force- He is gr8, and I thank Him every day for the blessings He has placed in my life.

Gr8 question- Have a wonderful rest of the week! :-)

Source(s): Personal Experience Believer in Devine Intervention and a Higher Power in time of crisis- AMEN

I have seen divine intervention .Most of the time it is overlooked .But mostly ,we are to make decisions and live this life as well as we can.We have the chance to make it on our own.When we die ,the Divine intervention will be there.And I would rather spend a day in Heaven than a lifetime here.

I believe in mundane intervention. It's often the simplest things that save your bacon.

Yes most definitely. God has divinely intervened on my behalf and on my families behalf to many times and in such awesome ways as it would be impossible to deny that it was not His hand.

Yes

If there is a higher power, would it not be responsible for the times of crisis?

Edit: Silly theists, gods are for kids. Grow up. Your thumbs down mean nothing. Why don't you provide an educated argument for once in your life. Email me if you think of one.

Not even divine intervention. Why would God intervene for me when there are children in the world, starving and dying who pray for help everyday, but no help ever comes?

That would be awfully arrogant, if I thought he chose to answer my prayer and left them to rot and die.

• COOKIE

Absolutely!!

Unfortunately, it appears some

of these folks expect to see it

handed on a silver platter with

a note. .

I see no sigh of divine intervention in the current natural disasters nor anywhere else for that matter. So why should I believe?