Who here thinks that FEMA has concentration camps set up for Martial Law?

I've seen speculation around the internet recently about already manned, fully operational concentration camps established throughout the US by FEMA in case our government decides to declare martial law. It seems a bit far fetched, but really, how our gov't is going right now, is it closer to reality than... show more I've seen speculation around the internet recently about already manned, fully operational concentration camps established throughout the US by FEMA in case our government decides to declare martial law.
It seems a bit far fetched, but really, how our gov't is going right now, is it closer to reality than we all think?
Just think back to the 1980s, when Reagan signed a law that allowed for FEMA to practice overthrowing the gov't and declaring martial law.
Scary thought.
Anyone have any input on this?
Update: For y'all saying I've been at a bar... I'm not even old enough to drink XD If you idiots who think I'm an idiot have your heads so far up somewhere that you can't read... well then, I dunno what to tell you. Didn't you hear what happened in New York in 2004? Google Pier 57. The... show more For y'all saying I've been at a bar... I'm not even old enough to drink XD

If you idiots who think I'm an idiot have your heads so far up somewhere that you can't read... well then, I dunno what to tell you.

Didn't you hear what happened in New York in 2004? Google Pier 57. The Republican National Convention had the NYPD arrest over 1000 protestors, even innocent people who walked into the street at the wrong time, used brutal force to detain these people, and held them in Pier 57 at Chelsea Pier, a long lost building that is extremely toxic, for almost 2 days.

Google that and then say I'm drunk or crazy :-)