Should I sue my ex girlfriend? It would be for a cell phone that I bought for the ungrateful wench.?

She promised me that she would pay me back for it and I have her promise on tape. It is not that I need the money because I make $118,000.00 a year and she makes about $35,000.00 a year. It is mostly to show her that just because she succeeded in crushing my heart in this case that I am no idiot. Since I feel... show more She promised me that she would pay me back for it and I have her promise on tape. It is not that I need the money because I make $118,000.00 a year and she makes about $35,000.00 a year. It is mostly to show her that just because she succeeded in crushing my heart in this case that I am no idiot. Since I feel that I will win this case, she will either have to pay up or I will run her into bankruptcy with legal fees over this. I have a lot more money than she does and I feel that maybe I should fight just for the fun of it. What do you guys think?
Update: Maybe she will think twice before she attempts to do this to some other guy. I get my REVENGE the legal way. Other guys might do it the ILLegal way and she may end up pushing daisies!!!
Update 2: Hey Tank Papa you don't read very well do you. I said $118,000.00 whis comes out to onehundred eighteen thousand dollars a year. Go back to school dude!!!