Why Doesnt Al Sharpton Rally and plead for the cause of white Americans that were killed by Police Officers?

Im just curious. he says he is not a racist yet look at him now on tv

Favorite Answer

when you get a answer to that question let me know, i think it is cause he doesn't like white people

In order to successfully exploit the population of nignoramuses who

actually do believe that the inordinate number of blacks killed by police

is not the result of committing crimes and stupid actions in the vicinity of armed police at a rate far above their prevalence in the general population for profit and political influence (power), Sharpington must publicly believe there ought to be more whites being shot by cops until the numbers of such shootings are between eight and nine times as many as those of blacks.

In other words, I'm saying he (officially) wants *more* white people shot by cops, but he gets to avoid being a "racist" because he claims to believe more blacks are shot by cops than is warranted by the extra-criminal nature of the black population the police deal with every single day and must respond to if they want to go home alive every night instead of politically-correct heroes-of-the-revolution in-a-box.

Sharpton is an exploiter of ignorant wishful-thinking . He happens to be fortunate (for him) to be the same basic color-scheme as those in whose group this type of oversimplification is rampant and so is taken as "letitimate" within the group who can be exploited by such sophist canards.

In another time and another skin, he'd have made a fortune traveling around in a wagon selling snake-oil.

Source(s): I live with it every day, all around me.

Al Sharpton doesn't care about white people!

• Brian

Because Sharpton only cares about African-Americans..

I agree. When a white person gets beat by the police, he definitely did something wrong. When a black person gets beat by police, he was suddenly innocent and profiled racially by the cops. What I find interesting is that one of the cops was black!!! Try playing the race card there, am anti-black black man! BTW, I'm hispanic, so its not like I'm merely defending whites because I'm white.

Al is much too busy shaking down corporations to be bothered by such matters. There would be no money for him in it.

• Lurch

I'm still waiting for his apology to the Duke lacrosse team.

Nope his for-tay, and as Bry and the lady above are correct

im a democrat and im voting for obama but i think sharpton is a joke, he doesn't represent african americans.

Source(s): im a guy

He hates whites and is a racist.