I am going on vacation at the end of the summer semester... Around August, and I want to loose 35-45 lbs.?

I gained alot of weight over the past two semesters(39lbs:() And I really want to look good while I am on the beach. I cannot fit into my current bikini(and it doesnt look that great on me) and I wanted to loose the extra weight! Any help? I am dietin right now, but it is not helping. I am on the starve adn... show more I gained alot of weight over the past two semesters(39lbs:() And I really want to look good while I am on the beach. I cannot fit into my current bikini(and it doesnt look that great on me) and I wanted to loose the extra weight! Any help? I am dietin right now, but it is not helping. I am on the starve adn workout, but I keep having cravings for fdge brownies. Any help?