Nikki P asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 1 decade ago

when you see a large flock of birds flying and swooping all in unison what is that display called?


I have found that this is called a Murmuration.

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I believe you are referring to a flock movement called "maneuver waves." You can read about it here:

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Sounds like the evening flight of starlings.

  • 6 years ago

    must be a eyes setisfactin scene

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    search for "swarm" to see if that is the word you seek

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.