Decorating savvy people ONLY--wedding shower using bright colors- need decorating tips?

I'm hosting a bridal shower and the bride's colors are bridesmaids in black w/ fuschia sash/bow things around the waist. The flowers are bright pink, citrus orange and lime green. I really want to use her colors for my decorating motif. However, when I get these colors together, it ends up looking like a... show more I'm hosting a bridal shower and the bride's colors are bridesmaids in black w/ fuschia sash/bow things around the waist. The flowers are bright pink, citrus orange and lime green. I really want to use her colors for my decorating motif. However, when I get these colors together, it ends up looking like a birthday party. I want it to be very elegant and sorta classy.

I want some real, professional tips on how to use these colors for WOW effect.

I thought maybe just centering on the fuschia and using a print plate of pink and green floral, striped napkins...I need table ideas, like a cool Martha Stewart way to use not so obvious complimentary colors for the table cloth.

Maybe a tan canvas table cloth, big bright bouquet of flowers, and pink accents? Yeah, yeah- ideas like that!

More, more!!!! I'll give you the BEST ANSWER if it sweeps me off my feet!