Does anyone know how to correct a problem with Yahoo Messenger?

When I attempt to IM anyone, there is a Porn message that keeps popping up. It invites me to go to another site. I don't know how it got in my system and I sent a message to Yahoo and they haven't responded. (Surprise!) It is a nuisance. I can't IM anyone. If I start a sentence, the popup will wipe out my characters, and I have lost everything. I can only type short sentences. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did uninstall IM from my computer and reinstall it, but that didn't do any good. The system is still corrupted with that stupid porn popup.

Favorite Answer

I do not know how to help.....

*giggling*

Except to say...

*giggling more*

Go explore the site....

and

Maybe it will let you release the tension.....

*full all out laughing now.....*

I wish that I could be of more help.....

*tears rolling down my face*

*taking deep breaths*

Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me will answer this for you!

Peace.

I had the same thing happen to me.Which i happen to find out that it was virious link. if caught in time you can save your computer, and if not you may have to take it to the repair shop to have the virious removed from it.

You could try to uninstall messenger and reinstall it and see how that takes care of it b4 you go the computer repair shop..Thats the best i can tell you.I hope it helps.But I also installed the virus scan ProDefender.Now I get nothing from them sights..Good Luck to you and hope this fixes your problem or issue.

I had the same thing happen to me.And I had to uninstall messenger and reinstall it and now it seens to be working just fine.Thats the best i can tell you.I hope it helps.But I also installed the virus scan ProDefender.Now I get nothing from them sights..Good Luck

I think you have been looking at too much PORN while talking through yahoo IM LOL

maybe try to reboot your system