Paulus
Paulus asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Ladies: Have you ever tried Udder Creme?

It is the same creme I used to use on the dairy farm where I used to work. It is really good for the skin! Keeps your hands soft too. If anyone needs a hand to apply it, please let me know!

Favorite Answer

OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ASKED SUCH A GREAT QUESTION. LOL If the world has never experienced the wonders of Udder Creme, they need to go to the pharmacy and have them assist them with finding it. This product is really good for those nippies when they are cracking while breast feeding. This creme is good for numerous reasons. Paulus, You asked a great one. I am pleased to finally get to answer for the first time in a while. Thumbs up to you. STAR!

Source(s): I Have faith in Udder Creme! If you have cracks any where, apply it!

I actually have used it. Great for the hands and those rough heels. Not used it on the udders as of yet but you can show me how. LOL.

I love the stuff....

It is great for a country girl to keep her hands and feet nice and soft....

and

I have yet to try it on anywhere I cannot reach.....

I'll give you a shout should I need help!

Peace.

I have used it but not on my udders!! I used it on my very dry hands & dry patches of skin on my arms! It works good!

I grew up on a dairy too and still collect cows...so when I saw this I had to try it and you are right...it works well...just wished it smelled better.

• Starr

I have used Bag Balm on my hands (as well as hoof hardener on my nails). I don't have any plans on using it in any hard to reach places where I need help applying it though! LOL! Thanks for the offer though!

You are a very naughty man!

If I need help with my lotion, I will have to pass on your kind offer, and let my husband do it. I wouldn't want him to punch you in the nose ;)

Oh, you mean Bag Balm. It comes in a little green tin.

Yes. It is also great for a baby's diaper rash. :)

Of course! It's wonderful for the hands. I think I can manage, but thanks anyway!

Source(s): This is a genuine Mid-western tip!