Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ladies.If i turned up on a first date wearing sandals, knee length white sock and shorts would you have to?

Have me right away.

Poll: Sex appeal or divorce appeal

Favorite Answer

I will wear high wader sweat pants and holey white t-shirt with no bra and old sneakers to match.

and a curler in my bangs.

Tsss. That's sex appeal right there.

Source(s): The above is an answer to this poll/survey and not to be misconstrued as "chat"-and has been brought to you today by the letter XXX and by the number gumdrops.
    • Anto p6 years agoReport

No socks with sandals, groom your feet and file your toenails, it takes a few minutes! lol. And don't wear ill fitted shorts or bulky sandals also.

Laugh appeal baby! Someone wearing socks and sandals can be properly trained for marriage still. I was in high school the last time I judged a man by what he wore.

divorce appeal, we wouldn't get out the door. I have a hang up about men in sandals, flip-flops specifically. Those are pool shoes and I don't date men who wear these shoes casually. I don't know where this hang up came from but I seriously won't date men who wear these type shoes, is that freaky or what? Losers OK, but flip-flops are not, God I'm twisted....

• Anto p6 years agoReport

Although not shoes, to be precise, sandals are legit footwear, unlike flip flops, not for beach.

Ha ha! I personally like it when you wear the knee length black socks with the shorts and a nice Hawaiian print shirt.

Sex Appeal....

How about I turned up with a flair short skirt with pants white stokin, a braces on my teeth, a big spectacle and wide grin!!!

Not to forget pin up hair with 2 pony tails....with great sex appeal!

But of course have you nothing sexier than those knees peaking over the white socks.......ah yesss you have humor appeal!

If you were wearing short shorts, that would be okay. Bermuda shorts would not be okay. I like to see some thigh.

SEX APPEAL

Source(s): *The above answer is intended for entertainment purposes only. Do not try this at home.*
  • Gail

The first one

You're an Australian police officer, aren't you?!

I'd have you put away hun, haha.

Poll: Divorce appeal.

Definatly divorce appeal, i would run away from you as fast as i could......lol...dont ever do it...x