Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ladies.If i turned up on a first date wearing sandals, knee length white sock and shorts would you have to?

Have me right away.

Poll: Sex appeal or divorce appeal

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I will wear high wader sweat pants and holey white t-shirt with no bra and old sneakers to match.

and a curler in my bangs.

Tsss. That's sex appeal right there.

Source(s): The above is an answer to this poll/survey and not to be misconstrued as "chat"-and has been brought to you today by the letter XXX and by the number gumdrops.
    • Anto p6 years agoReport

No socks with sandals, groom your feet and file your toenails, it takes a few minutes! lol. And don't wear ill fitted shorts or bulky sandals also.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Laugh appeal baby! Someone wearing socks and sandals can be properly trained for marriage still. I was in high school the last time I judged a man by what he wore.

• 1 decade ago

divorce appeal, we wouldn't get out the door. I have a hang up about men in sandals, flip-flops specifically. Those are pool shoes and I don't date men who wear these shoes casually. I don't know where this hang up came from but I seriously won't date men who wear these type shoes, is that freaky or what? Losers OK, but flip-flops are not, God I'm twisted....

• Anto p6 years agoReport

Although not shoes, to be precise, sandals are legit footwear, unlike flip flops, not for beach.

• 1 decade ago

Ha ha! I personally like it when you wear the knee length black socks with the shorts and a nice Hawaiian print shirt.

Sex Appeal....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about I turned up with a flair short skirt with pants white stokin, a braces on my teeth, a big spectacle and wide grin!!!

Not to forget pin up hair with 2 pony tails....with great sex appeal!

• 1 decade ago

But of course have you nothing sexier than those knees peaking over the white socks.......ah yesss you have humor appeal!

• 1 decade ago

If you were wearing short shorts, that would be okay. Bermuda shorts would not be okay. I like to see some thigh.

SEX APPEAL

Source(s): *The above answer is intended for entertainment purposes only. Do not try this at home.*
  • Gail
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The first one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're an Australian police officer, aren't you?!

I'd have you put away hun, haha.

Poll: Divorce appeal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Definatly divorce appeal, i would run away from you as fast as i could......lol...dont ever do it...x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.