Has the Xbox 360 reached it's peak/full potential yet (PS3 vs Xbox 360 buying question)?

My question is: I've reviewed both PS3 and Xbox 360 and I know right now the Xbox 360 is dominating the PS3 in different ways. I've noticed that the PS3 hasn't reached it's full potential as yet and was wondering has the Xbox 360 reached it's full potential. I'm about to buy one of the... show more My question is: I've reviewed both PS3 and Xbox 360 and I know right now the Xbox 360 is dominating the PS3 in different ways. I've noticed that the PS3 hasn't reached it's full potential as yet and was wondering has the Xbox 360 reached it's full potential. I'm about to buy one of the system (forget about the price) I'm looking on the long term. The big difference I see is the PS3's blu-ray included in the system. But the fact is Blu-ray itself isn't at it's potential as yet. Meaning more powerful players will come in the future leaving the PS3 in no man's land in the Blu-ray area. I've also heard that HD DVD is dying.. (need to be corrected). So that leaves us with the gameplay factor. I'm a Sony man since the PSX but somehow I'm leaning towards the 360. The titles on the PS3 is limited..and the games I wanna play for the PS3 that is are MGS4 and Kingdom Hearts 3 (if there is one). Online goes to the 360. But to you guys which system will standout in the long run?

Thanks
Update: Thank you guys!! All the answers were great. But I can only choose one, on not much answered about the potential part. My final decision: I'm leaning more towards the 360 because as one of you said most games that we have nowadays are multiplatform and the PS3 titles right now are week, and exclusives such as... show more Thank you guys!! All the answers were great. But I can only choose one, on not much answered about the potential part. My final decision: I'm leaning more towards the 360 because as one of you said most games that we have nowadays are multiplatform and the PS3 titles right now are week, and exclusives such as the Metal Gear brand and Square Enix brand (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts...) will not be exclusive to Sony much longer if the PS3 continues liket this. I mean last quarter the GBA (who is officially dead) out sold the PS3 that's madness!... The graphics or more or less the same since Sony doesn't know how to use their potential.. The list can go on.... It's the 360 now... but since I'm a MGS fan boy Ima get a PS3 in a year or 2.
I wanna thank you all for all the great answers. Special thanks to:
PoohBearPenguin,[TxHxG] Zero,battlefighters2,airdogspace and dougb3397. But the best answer goes to PoohBearPenguin you nailed it on the head.
Thank you once again. dirty_a2000@yahoo