Fia
Fia asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever been loved unconditionally??? =)?

Through sickness and through health… through the good times and the really really bad ones… have you ever been loved without any strings at all…and more so have you ever loved someone just like that… (other then your parents or your kids ofcourse)...

Favorite Answer

Yes and i still have the scars

• Carol

There are tons of wonderful literature and media to fantasize on this subject, but the warning label reads"....put your faith in no man...". In the perfect world you might find a temporary relationship that has all the chemistry, but nothing on the planet is unconditional. There are conditions and boundaries. No two people think the same or can't control each others thoughts. The hope is you can find someone to share your days with that you can be compatible and comfortable with.

I haven't had a chance to experience that yet. But I sure hope to do so before I die. I bet it's a wonderful feeling, one filled with pain for sure, but wonderful nonetheless.

Edit: Oh, you asked if *I* have ever been loved unconditionally... hmmm... well, the answer remains the same: no, I have not. Or least I have remained oblivious to it...

• sglmom

Sadly, NO ... and the even sadder fact is that my own children (whom I raised as a Long Term Single Parent, and made sure to FLEE with them from that short disaster of a marriage to a violent, abusive sociopath -- their father -- and I did walk away from EVERY BIT of what I had/earned to that point in time) ...

Willingly helped this Ex once Again BURGLARIZE my HOME in August 2006.

Source(s): An Empty-Nesting Single Retiree (female) who has NEVER known the Unconditional Love of another. There has only been 3 men who have even tried to enter my life (and one was the short disaster of a marriage) over the past 3+ decades (and I'll admit to at least that many adult years) ... NOT ONE could LOVE me for ME ... (no unconditional love at all). MY LIFE. (I can only dream of this happening (Unconditional Love) ... for REALITY is that there are no prospects on the horizon either) And ... being someone who has worked HARD all her LIFE (and EARNED her Pensions (including Military Retirement), her HOME, and yes, the ability to ENJOY my life a bit too -- I have to WORRY about (because this has been my experience) the men who are only looking for what "THINGS" they could gain by trying to date me. SO SAD of a comment on society and the men of my generation, but there are so many like this that it is a FAR better thing that I REMAIN HAPPILY SINGLE than have to deal with the (potential) HEARTACHE of being abused/used yet again.

I'm presently being loved unconditionally...I couldn't be happier right now!

• yup any dog Ive ever owned ALWAYS loved me unconditionally.....thats one of the most beautiful things about dogs, unconditional love!!!♥♥

Source(s): dog lover ( and not in that gross way either!!) lol
  • yes

Yes for 38 fantastic years by my late husband..........

• J.D.

yes-my hubby-been 2gether since we wer 13-hes sen it all! unfortunately so have i-its either ''gross'' or ''sweet'' /'get the hell away from me''!!

yep and she sits on my lap everyday and meows when she is hungry and purrs all the time