I have a small computer repair shop, should I accept credit cards?

I'm torn between accepting credit cards and accepting cash only like i do now. I want to accept credit cards because I know it will bring in a lot more business, but on the other hand, I have a strict "no refunds" policy, and once a computer leaves shop, if the customer has an issue, I charge to even... show more I'm torn between accepting credit cards and accepting cash only like i do now. I want to accept credit cards because I know it will bring in a lot more business, but on the other hand, I have a strict "no refunds" policy, and once a computer leaves shop, if the customer has an issue, I charge to even look at it again. I know this type of business practice will lend itself to alot of unhappy customer chargebacks if i choose to accept credit cards. As of right now if a customer is unhappy, i can say tough luck. But I know that with credit cards, they can force you to refund by filing a chargeback. Do you guys think accepting credit cards for my computer repair shop is worth the inevitable risk of chargebacks? Or do you know of a way to deny chargebacks? Or maybe should i accept DEBIT PIN only since there is no consumer protection (that i know of)?
Update: I would say that one in every three customers has a problem. Usually they are upset because we did only exactly what we promised and didn't do anything to add value like if they have a virus, we remove the vrius, but if we notice spyware or popups, we dont take care of that unless asked. we do not go out of... show more I would say that one in every three customers has a problem. Usually they are upset because we did only exactly what we promised and didn't do anything to add value like if they have a virus, we remove the vrius, but if we notice spyware or popups, we dont take care of that unless asked. we do not go out of the way to please a customer so thats why i worry about chargebacks.