How do you switch you PAL setting back to NTSC on a Insignia IS-HTIB102732 Home Theatre System?

I must have inadvertently selected PAL instead of the NTSC setting when setting up my Insignia IS-HTIB102732 Home Theatre System. The User's Manual states: "Warning: You MUST have a PAL system TV if you choose to select the PAL setting. If you have an NTSC North American television set and you switch the... show more I must have inadvertently selected PAL instead of the NTSC setting when setting up my Insignia IS-HTIB102732 Home Theatre System. The User's Manual states: "Warning: You MUST have a PAL system TV if you choose to select the PAL setting. If you have an NTSC North American television set and you switch the setting to PAL, you will lose your ability to switch the DVD Player back to NTSC because the On Screen Menu will no longer be readable.
I tried unplugging the home theatre system and replugging it in about an hour later, but this did not work.
Is there anyone that can instruct me how to reverse the setting from PAL to NTSC?
Update: I tried calling Insignia Help, but they could not solve the issue (they just read the manual). Was told to take it to Best Buy for repairs. Best Buy doesn't know how to reverse it. Need to do research and will not give me an estimate.
1 answer 1