Poll: Who do you believe thinks about sex more, men or women?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Scientifically, it's been proven that it's men. However, I think case-by-case, it depends on the person, and his or her circumstances.

If one is getting an adequate supply of reasonably good sex, it probably isn't going to consume that person's thoughts. If one just had a mind-blowing encounter, that person will probably be thinking about it a lot more than usual.

Then there's the person who isn't getting any, or worse, what he or she is getting isn't very satisfying. I can testify that definitely gets you to thinking about it more than you'd like!

So, it just depends. That's what I think!

• Starr
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

In general I think that most men think about it more than women. I know a lot of my friends complain about having to give it up and how they don't ever wanna have it. I just think their men must not be givin' it to 'em right or something because I think about it all the time! : )

• 1 decade ago

I think it is women..we just are not as "out there" as men are

• 1 decade ago

i think it depends on the person lol but mostly men lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

we both think of sex just as often but if you are really in love well then it is a WHOLE LOT MORE INTENSE!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well I would prolly have to say male's......

But I am not into male's, so I am going to have to say it would have to be meeee!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.