Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

Have I been cured of NASH (fatty liver+inflammation)?

3 months ago I was diagnosed with NASH (fatty liver with inflammation) through an ultrasound and elevated liver enzymes. They say a possible cause is through elevated cholesterol/triglycerides which I had. 3 months later after eating healthy and exercising, my liver enzymes have gone back to normal but high normal and my cholesterol is normal. Is it safe to say that I do not have NASH anymore? Or do I still have it and have to maintain a healthy lifestyle so I don't get it again. What are some foods that are good for the liver?

Best Answer

i studied NASH deeply and i can say that you are lucky since untreated not only affect liver but also make you diabetic or even hypertensive in the next 5 years as you might saw that you were lazy tired obese specially the abdominal part and the doctor prescribe you actos and glucophage and ursodiol and lipanthyl well now you can enjoy life BUT stick to that the sport the healthy food no junk no fast food no fatty meals no salt or XS carb and the most important keep your weight as normal as you can and test the liver enzyme every 6 month

Fatty liver disease affects a whopping 30% of the population. That's 30 out of every 100 people! And some estimates have it at 33%.

And if you're overweight, it's even worse overweight people are extremely more likely than healthy weight individuals to develop this condition.

In other words, you're not alone. Not by a long shot.

Other fatty liver sufferers have reversed their condition, lost weight, and rediscovered their energy, using completely natural remedies. And that means you can, too!

Keep reading to discover more...

Obviously the drinking had cause the high levels of fatty liver. This is only the build up of fat in liver cells, this fat can actually cause no damage by itself, but something more could be happening here, such as cirrhosis. Obviously his doctor is more worried that he will have a heart attack, which if he has high cholesterol, I would put him on Zocor too. Now it is advised to not take Zocor if you have Liver Disease, obviously fatty cells is not liver disease, and if his doctor thought it was a serious threat he would never have put him on it.,

Sit on a yoga ball as opposed to a chair to work the core.

In the mood for any hot meal? Make a enormous pot of veggie bean soup, divide into two-cup containers, and store inside freezer. Before bed, place a container in the fridge, then grab it before heading out the door every day.

You are cured of your condition. Avoid alcohol ,which is pehaps the best nutrional aspect to take care of your liver.

For sandwich-lovers, use spinach or swiss chard leaves as an alternative to a wrap, skip the portion of cheese, and load on the veggies.

Don’t focus on your imperfections, spotlight your best bits. Smaller waist? Belt it in. Beautiful bust? Lower the neckline. Toned butt? Rock tight jeans. Sexy legs? Show ‘em off. It’s really that easy.

No raw after four. Your body can’t digest raw food after 4pm so eat fruit and salad earlier within the day and stick with cooked food at nighttime.

Add cooked whole grains with a salad to increase the fibers and protein and make the meal feel more satisfying.