Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 1 decade ago

How many people set their homepage to Google?

also give a reason.

its my homepage becuase it feels like a fresh start when i get onto the internet, and i dont place yahoo as my homepage becuase i dont like to be bombarded with bajillions of gigabytes of information, its intimidating.....

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I use Google as my homepage - in fact I use iGoogle which you can find here http://www.google.co.uk/ig?hl=en. It is a customisable homepage from where you can quickly get to your gmail, facebook, myspace and others using specially created add-ons.

Lot's of people do use Google as their homepage - in fact so many use it, we'd all save energy if Google set their page to black rather than white.

• morken
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

How Many People Use Google

• 1 decade ago

I use a blank page as my homepage. It's faster that way and most of the time if need to use google I use the search bar on the top right (IE7 & Firefox)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have my homepage as google and so does everyone else I know...I usually use google for everything anyway.

• 1 decade ago

Millions because Google is a simple page and it loads fast.

• 1 decade ago

Google is my homepage for one main reason.

The page is simple, thus it loads fast.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I use Google for the same reason!

• 1 decade ago

its the worlds top biggest search engine.

• 1 decade ago

billions because it loads fast....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.