Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 1 decade ago

How many people set their homepage to Google?

also give a reason.

its my homepage becuase it feels like a fresh start when i get onto the internet, and i dont place yahoo as my homepage becuase i dont like to be bombarded with bajillions of gigabytes of information, its intimidating.....

Favorite Answer

I use Google as my homepage - in fact I use iGoogle which you can find here http://www.google.co.uk/ig?hl=en. It is a customisable homepage from where you can quickly get to your gmail, facebook, myspace and others using specially created add-ons.

Lot's of people do use Google as their homepage - in fact so many use it, we'd all save energy if Google set their page to black rather than white.

• morken

How Many People Use Google

I use a blank page as my homepage. It's faster that way and most of the time if need to use google I use the search bar on the top right (IE7 & Firefox)

I have my homepage as google and so does everyone else I know...I usually use google for everything anyway.

Millions because Google is a simple page and it loads fast.

Google is my homepage for one main reason.

The page is simple, thus it loads fast.

Yes I use Google for the same reason!

its the worlds top biggest search engine.

billions because it loads fast....