Which type of kiss do you prefer, French or Austrian?

• pulse.
    Favorite Answer

Very interesting question you have here Paulus!

A French kiss is quiet lovely when out in public, it is allowed to be done outside of doors. However, An Australian kiss, oh wow, that should be done behind doors for it's the kissing of the vagina! haha. I mean, their really both the same when you look at it, their is tongue involved and it's meant to feel nice.

Both are very good, you just have to do them in the proper place and proper time. Hands down to an Aussie kiss anyday!

• Jai

French

French ♥

Um, just for clarification's sake, the term seems to be "Australian" kiss, not "Austrian". These are two different words, pertaining to 2 different countries.

Also, it's not a kiss at all, and probably shouldn't be called that. Even the example sentences in the "urban" dictionary link posted above are ridiculous; "If I ever meet a pretty woman, I will immediately Australian kiss her!"

Who writes this crap?

You know what most parts of the world call men who try to stick their faces into the genitals of women they've just met and don't have permission to? Rapists. Sexual abusers. Prisonbait. It's NOT A TYPE OF KISS, it's a type of sexual intercourse. How lame can people be? Call it what it is.

Both have their time and place. I prefer a French Kiss on a more regular basis though.

I had to look up an Austrailian Kiss.

Austrian u?

Never had an Australina but The French are nice :)

wow never heard of that but I'll take one who's giving?????

LOL

Oh My. I had to check out the link of the person ahead of me. *BLUSH*. Thank you though for the lesson. I can now rest knowing that I have learned something today.

• Kiwi

Both

LOL -after I looked up that urban dictionary link-- I'm blushing!