Multiple Monitors? I need a Multi-Screen Trading Computer for my Business. Where can I get one?

I'm very interested in buying a Multiple Monitor Computer System, for my Day Trading Business. I use Several Stock and Forex Trading Programs, but I'm tired of using four different computers. All these day traders, on the ifomercials and on Wall Street, seem to have these Multi-Monitor PCs, with only one... show more I'm very interested in buying a Multiple Monitor Computer System, for my Day Trading Business. I use Several Stock and Forex Trading Programs, but I'm tired of using four different computers. All these day traders, on the ifomercials and on Wall Street, seem to have these Multi-Monitor PCs, with only one mouse and keyboard. Where can you get something affordable, like that? I also read about it on Wikipedia, so I know they exist. Someone told me that I could upgrade my existing computer, by installing another video card, but I don't want to get involved in all of that. I just need a nice, four LCD multiscreen system, for under $3000. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!