Going to food store....help?

im going to the store with my mom and hav a couple questions. -i really like quaker oats instant oatmeal and i like apples and cinnamin the best, ive have tried cinamin and spice and maple and brown sugar and apples n cinamin is my favorite still. the question is what flavors are really good that i should try?... show more im going to the store with my mom and hav a couple questions.
-i really like quaker oats instant oatmeal and i like apples and cinnamin the best, ive have tried cinamin and spice and maple and brown sugar and apples n cinamin is my favorite still. the question is what flavors are really good that i should try? also, does the reduced sugar apples n cinamin taste a lot differeent/bad?
ok another thing- wanna start making wraps for lunch for school im getting sick of the same old thing...whats a good maker of WHOLE grain tortilla wrap thigns that are low in calories but not like any weight watcher crap.
ok also, i just realized that we have the magic bullet! i wanna make some smoothies and milkshakes- give me recipes nd ingredients to buy!
lastly, looking for a new cereal. want a healthy one that has fiber, isnt crazy high in calories, and tastes good! i was thinking about getting cinamin life.
anything else you think i should get at the store-go right ahead and say it! thanks