Should I break up with my girlfriend?

I'm kinda of torn, i will start by saying that she cheated on me on new years. I forgave her because she was honest with me. Anyways yesterday my best friend Cindy who is a girl, got into it with this guy thats been stalking her. She called me up crying and very distraught, i was trying to calm her down, she... show more I'm kinda of torn, i will start by saying that she cheated on me on new years. I forgave her because she was honest with me. Anyways yesterday my best friend Cindy who is a girl, got into it with this guy thats been stalking her. She called me up crying and very distraught, i was trying to calm her down, she was afraid to go home so i told her to come down to my work since i was working. My girlfriend came to visit me at work as she works here to she came in the back office, and i was to talking to my friend Cindy on the phone still trying to calm her down, and i put my index finger up and told my girlfriend to hold on. So Cindy comes down here and I'm talking to her because she needed some help ya know. My girlfriends starts saying that I choose Cindy over her. That i was being rude by putting my finger up. And that shes insecure cause shes been cheated on (not by me). My friends come first in my life, and i will not budge on that. We've been dating since October.
Update: I mean am wrong for being mad at her, it pisses me off that she would accuse me of choosing someone else. Cindy's my best friend shes like the sister i never had. It really pissed me off because my girlfriend says that shes knows how it is to be stalked. But didn't say 2 words to my friend just gave her a... show more I mean am wrong for being mad at her, it pisses me off that she would accuse me of choosing someone else. Cindy's my best friend shes like the sister i never had. It really pissed me off because my girlfriend says that shes knows how it is to be stalked. But didn't say 2 words to my friend just gave her a dirty look. She could of come over and said something to her even hi, and then she has the nerve to go out drinking with her friends after the fact that she cheated on me. I think she owes me a hella of lot, I've always been their for my girlfriend and now she wants to question my loyalty to her. More than being torn on what to do, I am so disgusted at how she acted yesterday. I think its time to part ways or am i wrong.