Should I break up with my girlfriend?

I'm kinda of torn, i will start by saying that she cheated on me on new years. I forgave her because she was honest with me. Anyways yesterday my best friend Cindy who is a girl, got into it with this guy thats been stalking her. She called me up crying and very distraught, i was trying to calm her down, she was afraid to go home so i told her to come down to my work since i was working. My girlfriend came to visit me at work as she works here to she came in the back office, and i was to talking to my friend Cindy on the phone still trying to calm her down, and i put my index finger up and told my girlfriend to hold on. So Cindy comes down here and I'm talking to her because she needed some help ya know. My girlfriends starts saying that I choose Cindy over her. That i was being rude by putting my finger up. And that shes insecure cause shes been cheated on (not by me). My friends come first in my life, and i will not budge on that. We've been dating since October.

I mean am wrong for being mad at her, it pisses me off that she would accuse me of choosing someone else. Cindy's my best friend shes like the sister i never had. It really pissed me off because my girlfriend says that shes knows how it is to be stalked. But didn't say 2 words to my friend just gave her a dirty look. She could of come over and said something to her even hi, and then she has the nerve to go out drinking with her friends after the fact that she cheated on me. I think she owes me a hella of lot, I've always been their for my girlfriend and now she wants to question my loyalty to her. More than being torn on what to do, I am so disgusted at how she acted yesterday. I think its time to part ways or am i wrong.

Favorite Answer

if she is so insecure then she really shouldn't be with anybody. she cheated on you and honestly, you should be the one insecure. I say break it off and see where things go. good luck!

You gotta break it off. Thats why people shouldnt cheat. Because they become insecure and look for reasons to think you'll do the same or they'll look for reasons to justify in there own mind and make them feel less guilty about it. Its a cancer in the relationship that will cause other problems later.

And for her not to respect what your friend was going to was another problem. They should be able to respect the fact that you helping out a friend with a bad situation whether she was a girl or a guy.

So strike one is cheating

Strik two is being so insecure thinking you'll cheat

And Strike 3 making you choose between a friend and her...Shes OUT

caught her looking tell her to go back to the dug out......

okay well i think you have it right, your Friends coming first and i really respect that. your girlfriend needs to be more understanding because you were doing what was best. Cindy was in danger and needed your help more then your girlfriend did and if your girlfriend cant accept that she needs to grow up. i also found something interesting was that she was insecure because she was cheated on...YET she cheated on you, now thats not on.i think you should break up with her, from the sounds of it you will be better off for it.

bet of luck, i hope it all goes well

Definitely yes! It doesn't matter that she came clean as she may have worried that you'd find out, but that's besides the point. She disrespected you in the biggest of ways, and you've sent her the message that it's ok to do, so she'll respect you even less! AND you have seen her version of fairness and it sucks! It's the best time to respect yourself and toss her as far as you can! It will save your life lots of time wasted on the wrong people.

I would say yes.. she seems really insecure you cant even talk to a girl without her getting upset. witch could be a sign that she is cheating again...or she is scared she will lose you for some reason.

Well I would have broken up with her because she cheated... I dont think I could ever forgive someone for cheating on me... I dont think i would ever be able to trust her again...