Ladies and Gentlemen: Are you good at reading body language?

What are some indications that your lover wants romance?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think I am. Intense eye contact, sly smile, sideways glances, touching your arms or hands, leaning towards you, biting the lip, twirling hair, groping.....lol.........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We women are subtle creatures. We smile and nod to what the guy is saying as though he's just explained how Prada came out with a new line of fashion. We inch in closer to him...subtly touch our own arms or neck as a sign that we are receptive to him...we gently bite our lower lips.

Guys are easy to read: they all want noogy. Caveman.

• 1 decade ago

It's a combination, or cluster of signs, from eye movement to fingers, facial expressions, and stance.

I have studied Body Language for many years and can read most people pretty accurately.

• 1 decade ago

I am very good at reading body language....If I am interested in someone...i watch how their body moves..and are they shifting their bodies toward me...and its a real turn on.....I can really tell if a man is interested in me....at least i think i can remember back that far....lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When he starts playing footy's under the table at a restaurant and he smiles allot that means" Lets hurry and eat cause I have other things on my mind".

• 1 decade ago

well when I want some romance I start hugging and kissing on my Fiance ( yes it still takes him a while to get the hint but usually if I keep it up then he gets the HINT )

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Men always have them. The old saying is quality not quantity rings true, because it is one heck of a lot more work for a woman to have one.

• 1 decade ago

Lots of eye contact. Standing closer than usual. More "casual" touching than normal... :)

• 1 decade ago

good body language-

if she leans in toward you when talking, her legs or arms aren't crossed, her legs point toward you when sitting down, plays with her hair.

bad body language-

crossed arms

folded hands

rolls her eyes

no eye contact

• 1 decade ago

When they wake you up in the middle of the night with some bobblehead

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.