Ladies and Gentlemen: Are you good at reading body language?

What are some indications that your lover wants romance?

Favorite Answer

I think I am. Intense eye contact, sly smile, sideways glances, touching your arms or hands, leaning towards you, biting the lip, twirling hair, groping.....lol.........

We women are subtle creatures. We smile and nod to what the guy is saying as though he's just explained how Prada came out with a new line of fashion. We inch in closer to him...subtly touch our own arms or neck as a sign that we are receptive to him...we gently bite our lower lips.

Guys are easy to read: they all want noogy. Caveman.

It's a combination, or cluster of signs, from eye movement to fingers, facial expressions, and stance.

I have studied Body Language for many years and can read most people pretty accurately.

I am very good at reading body language....If I am interested in someone...i watch how their body moves..and are they shifting their bodies toward me...and its a real turn on.....I can really tell if a man is interested in me....at least i think i can remember back that far....lol

When he starts playing footy's under the table at a restaurant and he smiles allot that means" Lets hurry and eat cause I have other things on my mind".

well when I want some romance I start hugging and kissing on my Fiance ( yes it still takes him a while to get the hint but usually if I keep it up then he gets the HINT )

Men always have them. The old saying is quality not quantity rings true, because it is one heck of a lot more work for a woman to have one.

Lots of eye contact. Standing closer than usual. More "casual" touching than normal... :)

good body language-

if she leans in toward you when talking, her legs or arms aren't crossed, her legs point toward you when sitting down, plays with her hair.

bad body language-

crossed arms

folded hands

rolls her eyes

no eye contact

When they wake you up in the middle of the night with some bobblehead