Prime Minister John Howard... Have we finally found a politician who really has a pair ???

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society Learn the language!'

You Gotta Love This Guy !!!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/australia....

This is who verified this quote... I did not make it up, and if I were an Australian, I would congratulate him personally... I surely would not care HOW bushy his eyebrows were... Like that is an idicator of someone ( geez)

after "religion", /australia.asp... The whole address never shows up...

Favorite Answer

Way to go!!!

Have you got a link?

Is he the only main line elected politician to aire these views? I think so.

Good on him.

This is a hoax, you morons.

The linked snopes article is not about the same post.

Here is the snopes article for the text in question.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/likeitorlea...

This is a fabrication based on an article written by U.S. Air Force veteran Barry Loudermilk following the September 2001 attacks on the U.S. Most of you are morons. :(

There is no such thing as Australian Muslims. They are Muslims and don't care about Australia or anything else that's not in the Quran."rolls eyes"

He's not the "Prime Minister" anymore.. Its Kevin Rudd now, howard is just some washed up old man now :)

• angil

i agree i never liked Howard

i think it was those damn Caterpillar eyebrows of his

hopefully Rudd will do us some good

edit: my god you just admited you are not an Australian, we joke about his eyebrows all the time you ***, and another thing why don't you take your racist little views and shove them (sideways) up your.......

go ange. come over to the cricket section, you' find plenty of racist in there mate, majotiy are Indians.

i think you made all of this up