how to travel on ship from USA to philippines?

hello!! im planninng to visits my homecountry philippines w/ my 1 year old baby.. i dont want to fly because of my kid might get fuzzy tired bored and make some noise and somone gonna yell at us and kick us out.so i want to travel by ship so pls help me by details thanks u so much

corina

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Talk to your travel agent. I am not aware of regular ship schedules from th USA to the Philippines. although occasionally, a ship from the USA is docked in our piers, as covered by news. I am not aware of a regular commercial schedule.

• ?4 years agoReport

how did this become the best answer

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I am all so looking for a passage ship to the Philippines but I can not find any ship that is going they

• 1 decade ago

It would take 2 months with a few "ship-changings" here and there. Talk about your baby getting bored!

A plane might be a pain in the neck, but at least you get it over with fast:

it might take 24/36 hours (of which the longest non-stop stretch will be 13 hours max), and a crying baby WILL irritate other passengers but there's nothing they can do about it and nobody is gonna "kick you off".

Just grid your teeth, eat-sleep-watch-a-movie, all of us "balikbayans" have learned to suffer through it with a smile.

• kipee4 years agoReport

Where does this ship leave from?

• 1 decade ago

I guess the only way to travel to the Philippines through ship is that you would buy your own ship. Traveling on ships form USA to the Philippines is not common is already history.

It's nice to ride in a plane you know.

-More comfartable

-They serve good food

-There is entertainment.

-It's better than a boat and you get to travel faster.

And they will not kick you out because why would they kick you out of a plane? It's flying and they would not throw you overboard.

Is it your first time to travel on a plane?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the only possible way to travel thru ship would be as a stowaway. with the advent of planes flying transpacific routes, shipping became obsolete and expensive. the golden age of sea travel is over.

• 1 decade ago

Where are you coming in the Philippines? There are ports all over the Philippines. That will take many days. Best boat to take is the Superferry but it is only local.

• livi
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i haven't tried. i desire to advise northwest airways or continental airways i used them as quickly as I travelled with my canine right here in US. i desire to understand if somebody has an studies to trip from US to Philippines.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the days of traveling by ship are long gone unless you're talking of cruises. and believe you me, you'll survive that plane ride with your one-year old - altho your hair may be disheveled and you'd have the haggard look when you land in Manila. but the kid will have fun! fun! fun! bring all his/her fave toys and lots of pampers.

and no way will they kick you out!!!

• 5 years ago

forget that ideal better board a plane and fly it

• 1 decade ago

I don't think that's possible. Plus, it would take FOREVER.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.