my non-alcoholic fatty liver inflammation...? would like some insight thank you?

so my doctor says because of my elevated ALT and ultrasound showing of fatty liver he says I probably have mild inflmmation due to the extensive fat around my liver and from high triglycerides/cholesterol

To treat this, I have lost weight to my ideal as well as eating more healthy and basically avoiding junk food. Exercising 5-6 days a week for 40 minutes. I will get another blood test later on.

My question is: by doing this have I improved my liver condition? I hear it can be reversible I wonder if I have done so. Have I helped treat this inflammation by trying to reduce fat around my liver? Can I still have a normal life span? I hope this condition won't shorten my lifespan I'm only 26

Best Answer

Fatty liver disease or NAFLD is thought to be because of excessive fat deposition in liver. It is partially genetic and partly from environmental factors including diet. By losing weight and excersing you have certainly helped your condition. By doing these measures, you will have reduced the amount of fat in the liver and likely decreased the associated inflammation. You should have a normal life span. You still need periodic liver function tests to monitor the ALT. If ALT remains consistently elevated, then may need liver biopsy at some point to rule out NASH (non alcoholic steatohepatitis), which can very rarely (<5%)progress to cirrhosis (liver scarring).

At this point, I would continue what you are doing, and not worry about it too much.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

To treat this, I have lost weight to my ideal as well as eating more healthy and...

Source(s): alcoholic fatty liver inflammation insight you: https://tr.im/0nRYy
  • Nancy

Fatty liver disease affects a whopping 30% of the population. That's 30 out of every 100 people! And some estimates have it at 33%.

And if you're overweight, it's even worse overweight people are extremely more likely than healthy weight individuals to develop this condition.

In other words, you're not alone. Not by a long shot.

Other fatty liver sufferers have reversed their condition, lost weight, and rediscovered their energy, using completely natural remedies. And that means you can, too!

Keep reading to discover more...

Don't worries! you will be fine,,

below are some tips which are useful for your fatty liver treatment

No specific medical therapies exist to treat nonalcoholic fatty liver disease

. Lose weight, and exercise

Improve your diet, even if you're having trouble losing weight.

Consider a glass of wine.

To know more details so you can understand more fatty liver , other definitions and how to treat? you can look at:http://adola.net/go/fattyliver-bible/

Have a good health!

Make pancakes even healthier by having mashed baked sweet potato, some pureed spinach and blueberries, or perhaps cooked quinoa.

Wander day-to-day 35 moments the next day

Aim for a 300- for you to 400-calorie meal.

Adhere to an increasingly trim protein/green veg diet plan

You already know never to skip breakfast, but it's also vital that you eat within an hour of waking to boost your metabolism.

Your body is definitely burning up a few calories from fat, as well as workout makes you shed these individuals quicker