A question fatty liver with inflammation from high cholesterol and triglycerides (NASH)?

My gastroenterologist said that I have fatty liver with inflammation (NASH) and that I should lose weight. According to him and some other gastroenterologists, they said that the inflammation can be reversed and the condition can improve if I lose weight which I have been doing. However, when I read about this... show more My gastroenterologist said that I have fatty liver with inflammation (NASH) and that I should lose weight. According to him and some other gastroenterologists, they said that the inflammation can be reversed and the condition can improve if I lose weight which I have been doing. However, when I read about this condition on the internet, they make it sound like the inflammation cannot go away and its not reversible. I know fatty liver with no inflammation is reversible 100% but can a fatty liver with inflammation be reversed as well through weight loss and proper eating? If anyone knows about NASH please provide some right information thanks