Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

Pinoys/Friends & Countrymen: Are you happy in this section - yahoo>travel>philippines?

Best Answer

this is "HOME" for me. :)

Yes, in a way. There is no other category available for us Filipinos to post questions except for this section. In the past, I had been insulted by an answerer because my question "daw" should have been posted in another category. Well, I told him there is no other section available for questions that do not concern travel so where should I go? Anyway, this is better than not having a section for us Filipinos to interact with.

• PC

No I am not happy here at all I am ecstatic (did I get ya).

I do sometimes stray to Polls and Surveys or Jokes and Riddles but I always come back to where I belong.

• ken

Not really, but it helps me through boring times. I'd be happy when I would discover who the chronic violation reporters here are so i can plan some revenge plot.

this is the only section where i ask and answer so YES i'm happy here with my fellow pinoys and our friend

• Honestly, i spend time here for helping pinoys, countymen and stray foreigners (who keeps asking especially about Filipina women) and Polls & Survey for fun and humor (nasty and rude opinion are accepted there).

• cleek

Oh So unhappy I have revealed a question about you and that i have been given a link to this question. i changed into questioning that you left , So unhappy and shame on thse record happies , so what can we do of that individuals? any ideas positive to work out you

Yes I am very happy that I've stayed away from other sections.

Sure...

I'm glad that we have our own category instead of being meshed with a bunch of other countries. We get to stand out from the others ^_^

I'm proud to be a Filipino =]

yebaahh... because at home ka dito e. whenever i'm in yap i feel like i'm in fairview, and home is just a ride away... and, the people here were nice and friendly... i'm not saying the other sections are bad, but it's just compfy out here... cheers noypis!!!

not really, as compared to philosophy category.. people here in the phil. category are very anxious to give thumbs down to any answers, it's very disappointing... lucky that people would spend time answering questions ,needless to say..