Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

Did you read this letter from Carlo Cruz?

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nat...

The letter is circulating around the web.

We need more prayers not only for Leslie but all those innocent victims.

With prayers....

• PC
    Favorite Answer

Hi MIGS, that is so sad but yet so...............

I will mention them in my prayers.

Yes, I have read that. It was sent to me a number of times. It just shows that life is so unfair...bad things happen to good people. Pardon me please, but what is there to be thankful for? That they didn't die together? Should we be thankful for the tragic loss of a loved one? Some people who are not in the shoes of the bereaved don't really know what they are talking about. They may be well meaning, but they can also be so insensitive.

Source(s): Own personal experience.

I read the email and its fascinating to read such a wonderful email expressing his loved to his wife and I am thinking what would I do if I am in his situation.

My prayers are with them and hopefully to have comfort.

Yes I did and it so happened that he is my friend's cousin. What happened to his wife is so unfortunate. But as what my friend said that's life and everyone has to move on. Though it's really sad and it will be a hard time on his part but I do admire him for being optimistic and not losing his faith in God. I'm praying for his entire family to have the strength to move on and be more faithful.

• john

Yes have read that. He should be thankful, God did not allow the circumstance that they may both die in that instance. It would be more difficult for their family and thinking their child...

We also have to look for a brighter side of these instance... not only to grieve but also to be thankful...

Let's pray for all the soul's of our faithful departed.

yes, it's such a touching letter i couldn't help but cry when i first read it. it was so tragic and so unfair. we can feel his pain and loss in every word he wrote. all we can do is pray for his wife's soul and for him and his family plus the other victims and their families, that they may recover from this incident.

Yes I have that. Leslie works from our Company. Her internment is today. Thanks for all the prayers.

very tragic, but, he have to overcome the aftermath of the loss... our prayers will help...

• Juan C

prayers for her, her family, and other victims...

I just did. Will pray.