Atheists/Christians: Will you all do me a serious favor?

As most of you already know me, I spend alot of time and energy trying to logically and rationally explain my faith to you guys, like most of you do with me, which I appreciate. If you are willing to spend 20/30 minutes looking into the points and claims within this Christian source, I would extremely... show more As most of you already know me, I spend alot of time and energy trying to logically and rationally explain my faith to you guys, like most of you do with me, which I appreciate.

If you are willing to spend 20/30 minutes looking into the points and claims within this Christian source, I would extremely appreciate it. Also if there's any online resources that you'd like me to take a look at I will check them out also.

For the first 5 or 6 pages just overview it a little and then keep clicking the door on the bottom of the page. Here's my source:

http://evolutionoftruth.com/

Thank you to those who are willing to check it out and I appreciate your willingness to be open. I will refer back to this question to check out your thoughts on it. Peace to you.

PS: This source takes a scientific approach and doesn't concern anything of the Bible, that I covered. Plus it's interesting, not some stuff about preachers telling you to give them your money.
Update: I believe it's illogical to form any kind of opinion based on "a few sentences."

I guess that's just me.
Update 2: Well, I was kind of hoping someone, anyone would have been willing to get to the part where it explains PHI within nature. But I guess it was just a poor expectation.
Update 3: All I see is premature assumptions. Sigh.
Update 4: Nevermind this question, I'm thinking about deleting it.
Update 5: http://evolutionoftruth.com/div/divprop.htm
Update 6: evolved: You are basing your complete judgment and opinion on "bad clipart."

Nice.
Update 7: A True Christian: Thanks for actually reading over the site through a few pages other than a sentence. I too believe it is fascinating and you've also made a good point, why do we have beauty in the world if it isn't needed? Or, where did our ability to interpret beauty come from, if it is not needed? Some... show more A True Christian: Thanks for actually reading over the site through a few pages other than a sentence. I too believe it is fascinating and you've also made a good point, why do we have beauty in the world if it isn't needed? Or, where did our ability to interpret beauty come from, if it is not needed? Some serious questions that need serious reasoning. Also we do evolve. I'm not denying that. I believe God allowed us to evolve within a species, or evolve our minds. That is why he gave us the ability to learn. Our minds evolve and they will continue to evolve, since we're still only using around 10% of our brains. Thanks for taking the time to check it out! God Bless.