I want to get a cheap black costume wig for halloween, i live in dublin, can anyone suggest a good website?

Residing in a broad bay, Dublin lies between Howth in the north and the headland of Dalkey to the south and the River Liffey split the city in two making from this town an interesting city that you will have the opportunity with hotelbye to visit it. Dublin has given the world such renowned literary like: Yeats, Beckett, Joyce, Shaw, and Wilde. Dublin was a UNESCO Town of Literature in 2010 so is surely an fascinating town to go to especially when you wish to visit Bewley's Oriental Café ;.Many might say that Bewley's Oriental Café may be the jewel in the crown. Bewley's Oriental Café is an organization that was integrated 1927.

• ammon

I dont know approximately you yet i like looking lovable for Halloween and that i've got short black hair so my favourite dress is betty boob, basically placed on a quick dress and something polka dot and the curl your hair. wish that enables. different black hair costumes, snow white aeon flux dora the explorer pocahontas cruela deville frightening costumes elektra the watchmen lady and my own favourite... Winona Ryder (colors and a Saks 5th Ave bag lol!)

type in halloween black wig dublin and sites come up for you.

I got a 'cheap black and purple wig'

from

the £ shop

ebay - but to be honest with all the postal strikes i wouldnt chance it - maybe going to your local card/gift shop like clintons or birthdays.

Source(s): had a monster halloween party last year - legendary

pre loved.com. try and u will buy xx

www.costumesinc.com have pretty good deals!