Why wont Yahoo move the Philippines travel section into mainstream rather than under asia-pacific?

The Philippines Q and A sections has more questions and answers in Yahoo Answers than the whole of "Latin America" Section combined. More Q & A than "Continental Europe" in fact you would see a new question pop up every minute. Now compare that to the other sections? The Philippines section gives you so much traffic while the other sections... too few. I think this is enough reason to transfer the section into the mainstream travel section since sooo many people are interested in it vis a vis the other sections ^_^

Yet the others are brazenly put into the mainstream travel section despite the lack of questions for them!

Oh Yahoo dear Yahoo. Why so? Why so? ^_^

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Adam
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I think that is a great idea.

Yahoo does read suggestions in the Yahoo Answers Forum. Perhaps you could leave a comment there.

http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=answers

• 1 decade ago

I cannot look into their heads, but it's a good suggestion. India is also not in the Asia-section but directly in the Travel-section. So why not.

But we can also suggest to open another section Philippines (and other countries with a big YC community) under a newly to create section YC-international, because many interesting questions are just about Philipines and Filipinos or just from people interested about this place.

• 1 decade ago

Eventually, they will notice the 'hits' of this section. If it warrants to be included in the mainstream, I think they will do it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good question La Ultima Mata.

I hope they notice that too.(Yahoo peeps..Yahoo!!: )

Maybe one day..soon : )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

good point. i hope they listen to us and maybe bianca gonzales could fight for us being a yahoo official.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ahasz...

• Juan C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I noticed that too...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.