Why wont Yahoo move the Philippines travel section into mainstream rather than under asia-pacific?

The Philippines Q and A sections has more questions and answers in Yahoo Answers than the whole of "Latin America" Section combined. More Q & A than "Continental Europe" in fact you would see a new question pop up every minute. Now compare that to the other sections? The Philippines section gives you so much traffic while the other sections... too few. I think this is enough reason to transfer the section into the mainstream travel section since sooo many people are interested in it vis a vis the other sections ^_^

Yet the others are brazenly put into the mainstream travel section despite the lack of questions for them!

Oh Yahoo dear Yahoo. Why so? Why so? ^_^

• Adam
    Best Answer

I think that is a great idea.

Yahoo does read suggestions in the Yahoo Answers Forum. Perhaps you could leave a comment there.

http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=answers

I cannot look into their heads, but it's a good suggestion. India is also not in the Asia-section but directly in the Travel-section. So why not.

But we can also suggest to open another section Philippines (and other countries with a big YC community) under a newly to create section YC-international, because many interesting questions are just about Philipines and Filipinos or just from people interested about this place.

Eventually, they will notice the 'hits' of this section. If it warrants to be included in the mainstream, I think they will do it.

Good question La Ultima Mata.

I hope they notice that too.(Yahoo peeps..Yahoo!!: )

Maybe one day..soon : )

good point. i hope they listen to us and maybe bianca gonzales could fight for us being a yahoo official.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ahasz...

• Juan C

I noticed that too...