Beach you'd want to go? a) Phuket,Thailand b) Boracay, Philippines c) Bali, Indonesia d)Langkawi,Malaysia

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My choice will be as below:

1/ Bali

It is comparatively bigger with wider extent of land and thus more activities to do, e.g. trekking. Shopping is also better. Food is good. There are a number of beaches along the coastline.

2/ Phuket

Food is best among all, I find. I don't like Patong such packed beaches but there are quieter beaches like Karon and other more remote ones. Still cheap comparing to other 3 places

3/ Boracay

NIce beaches, people and food is so so. Walking to the small villages and talk to kids is fun

4/ Langkawi

extremely touristy, sea condition and sea creatures variety is the least beautiful among all.

My ranking is also based on my scuba diving experience in these areas. Langkawi is the least intersting place.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

boracay, really. there's a good balance of nice clean powdery white sand and good night life. not as crowded as the ones in bali or phuket. cheap too.

• urso
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it might the two be Boracay or Phuket. Bali become solid yet unfotunately it is been spoiled by way of the movements of terrorists maximum fantastically interior the Bali bombing of 2002. Phuket become broken by way of the tsunami yet has been repaired.

• 1 decade ago

I'd like to go back to Bali. The beach there was awesome for surfing and not too hastly! Beautiful!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Langkawi, Malaysia for sure cuz i live in Malaysia lol....(but whoever wants to come to Malaysia pls take good care of ur belongings, honestly)

• 1 decade ago

Myrtle Beach in South Carolina... USA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really want to go to the philippines. I think it is the least commerical out of the three and cheapest

• Kaytee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That's funny - this weekend I was thinking whether to go to a, c or d :))) My husband favors c. I'd like to see all of them.

• 1 decade ago

Boracay...white sand is so refine.

• b is the most beautiful and the cheapest too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.