I need wordings for a candle bridal shower!!!!?

Member since: June 13, 2006 Total points: 128 (Level 1) Points earned this week: --% Best answer I need wordings for a candle bridal shower!!!!? I am throwing my sister, the bride, a shower. I want it to be a candle shower. I want some cute poem to go on the invitation to show that candels/ oil... show more Member since: June 13, 2006
Total points: 128 (Level 1)
Points earned this week:
--% Best answer

I am throwing my sister, the bride, a shower. I want it to be a candle shower. I want some cute poem to go on the invitation to show that candels/ oil burners/ other smelly goods :) . any help??!?!?
Update: FIRST of all , my sister loves candles and fragrance oils . she has an office, a huge house, and many other places she can use them.. (for those who think this is a dumb idea!) It doens't only have to be candles that are brought. Just anything the guest want to. The couple are already have 2 fully stocked... show more FIRST of all , my sister loves candles and fragrance oils . she has an office, a huge house, and many other places she can use them.. (for those who think this is a dumb idea!) It doens't only have to be candles that are brought. Just anything the guest want to. The couple are already have 2 fully stocked households that they are combining plus are having 5 other "household" showers. so please spare me the "she doesn't want/need it" . I knwo my sis and she will love it ! all of those who help wiht my question thanks soo much!