Page
Page asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What is the best form of public transportation in BAGHDAD these days?

I hear donkeys are put in good use!

SO!! It seems the SURGE is working afterall. Do you agree?

Favorite Answer

Since Bushies (etal) Military Strategies are going Splendidley, that of Maintaining Confusion and Chaos, with Twists of Covert Operations by Israeli Army/Mossad types, Firing on U.S. Troops, Iraqi Security Forces, and Most Likely involved with Expert Snipers, Roadside Bombs etc. Just like The US Navy Ship (YEARS ago) that the Israeli Air Force Attacked "By Mistake" Killing like 58(?) U.S Sailors. the Same IsraeliZIONIST are in CONTROL and/or working with The Bush/CheneyFascist Regime, To KEEP STALLING in Afghan, to Continue the Entire Lenght. of country BP, Shell, Oil Pipeline, and the Construction of 6-7 PERMANENT US AIR BASES, Also IRAQ getting 6-7 PERMANENT Air blah blah.. Its No Wonder Those midEast-Other World Countries HATE T F Out of US Govt. The Link Below just about COVERS the Exact Reasons We The People etal. are Very Close to .. well .. the Video is Named , ( TYPE Into Your Browser Bar) .. 911 Stranger Than Fiction .... There are like 6 Parts. ALL SPOT ON !! May I suggest "Part 4" ? Oh yea, the Ques., Rumor has it that The "Safest' Mode of Travel in and around Bagdad .. forOVER 4 YEARS... has"Showing Progress, Rumor has it The TRANSPORTER Room of The Starship U.S.S. Enterprise is SRO... ALSO BIG Anti-War, IMPEACH Chimpy and Chumpy on Sept. 15th 10's. 100's? of THOUSANDS of AMERICANS are Going to Surround The WHYte Haus, an then March to The Capitol Bldg. In Time to Coincide with the Gen. BetrayUs / MonkeyPuppet, "We Need More Time" BS ! RHINO PLOP !!. Mr. Cheney, You Need to LEAVE D.C. No Later Than ... . IMMEDIATELY. !!

It is harder to stuff a donkey with explosives. To be totally honest I really don't care if there is a Baghdad. I would rather the country not exist than for it to be a continuing potential threat to this one. That goes for any other country too.

They have a chance to make the place somewhere they can all live. If they are such animals that they will kill each other over their denomination then there is no argument of humanitarianism as they have none.

• nelon

properly - I survive an island interior the U. S. - it is observed as Brigantine and it is in New Jersey - i do no longer stress the two, and it has all the centers you're soliciting for - i'm close to each thing, alongside with a bus - if I ought to bypass extra - I take the bus to a practice, etc.(cabs are additionally attainable) I additionally lived in Key West, Florida - an island besides - yet i do no longer propose elevating little ones there(it is an excellent party city interior the wintry climate) So, my best suggestion is to locate an island, or a reliable previous shaped small city - they are everywhere in the U. S.. reliable luck!

Many of my brothers and sister are wildly oppressed in Iraq. It's time we took a stand against donkey oppression every where. Don't these people have cars after all their country is full of gasoline.

the corporate media, for the most part, says we are making progress in iraq. i think 2.3 body bags per day.

Military convoy

Adrenaline-aided sprinting from explosions is pretty efficient.

They send themselves to "heaven" by using bombs strapped onto their bodies.

A coffin.

Just step on an IED...that will take you where you want to go pretty quickly.